Former Mayor of Epsom & Ewell John Beckett, who’s fundraising events were cancelled due to Covid-19 has launched an Grand Draw and an Online Auction to raise much needed funds for his 3 charities Epsom & Ewell Phab, Motor Neurone Disease Association and the Alzheimer’s Society
Among the items up for auction are
As for the Prize draw tickets are just £2 each and the draw will be made by Councillor Beckett and his wife Alison live on Facebook at 6.00pm on Saturday 28th November. Closing date/time for purchase of tickets: 11.59pm on Friday 27th November.
Over 50 fantastic prizes to be won, including:
- Meal for two with bottle of house wine – donated by Topo Gigio, Ewell
- Sunday lunch for four – donated by the Barley Mow, Epsom
- £45 voucher – donated by Tiley Hair Salon, Epsom
- £35 voucher – donated by Eden Hair Salon, Stoneleigh
- £25 voucher – donated by Stoneleigh Brasserie
- £25 voucher – donated by B Radford, Butcher
- £20 voucher – donated by Bibbidi Bobbidi Balloons / Village Ceramics
- Brooklands family ticket – donated by Brooklands Motor Museum
- Four weeks paracise class – donated by Surrey Active Pilates
- Two pilates or yoga classes – donated by Liz Daffen Yoga & Pilates
- Voucher for garden plants etc – donated by Tania, the Lady Gardener
- Horton Country Park 2021 calendar – donated by Doggy Day Tours
- Two Odeon cinema tickets – donated by Galatai Web Design
- Two toddler dance and music sessions – donated by Moojangles, Carshalton
- Skincare / Makeup consultation – donated by Tracy, Tropic Skincare
- Special edition bottles of Hendricks gin and Jaguar vodka
- Prosecco gift baskets
- Champneys gift box
…and many, many more!
Prize-winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw and, where possible, prizes will be delivered or posted directly to winners.
For The Auction CLICK HERE
For The Grand Prize Draw CLICK HERE
Good Luck and Thank You for supporting these great charities….