Are you struggling with difficult emotions?
Is there a long waiting list for services or someone to talk to?
Mind-Growth Mastery is a non-profit community interest company in Epsom, Surrey.
They are offering a FREE initial consultation and reduced cost therapy with closely supervised, mature student Counsellors and Therapists, either face to face or over secure video-conferencing.
Who can they help?
People experiencing the following would benefit most from this service:
- Stress, recent job loss, bereavement or relationship struggles
- Mild or moderate low mood, depression and/or anxiety or other emotional distress such as OCD, Social Anxiety, Phobias, Health Anxiety
- Low self-esteem or loss of confidence or needing a morale boost, direction and focus
A voluntary donation of between £2 and £10, according to means, will be requested after the first session with the trainee and clients will need to consent to recording sessions in order that the therapist can be supervised closely.
In order to ensure that they can provide the right sort of help, relevant to the therapist’s level of experience, we may need to offer help from one of our fully qualified Practitioners instead. Charges and details for other therapists can be found on their website.
If you, or anyone you know may benefit from this low cost service, please ask them to get in touch in one of the following ways, or if you have their permission, to contact them with their details:
• Go to: www.mindgrowthmastery.org and fill out the Contact Form at the bottom of the web page
• Email [email protected] with your contact details and any questions
They are also on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram so please follow them!t