A BIG Thank You to everyone who has submitted a question for our Question Time. We will ask the 3 most popular questions voted for by you to each of the candidates. Please select just one question from the list below.
Originally we were only going to give you an option of 5 questions BUT you have asked some great questions about local and national issues we could decide which ones to leave out, apart from the silly ones asked,
Vote for the question you would like us to ask the local candidates
- Epsom & Ewell voted Remain How would you ensure you support the views of the borough to Remain in the EU? (46%, 34 Votes)
- How do you personally feel about the environmental issues the world is facing at the moment and what are you going to do about climate change? (18%, 13 Votes)
- Why should we believe anything you say, how do you intend to restore confidence that you will honour the wishes of the people? (11%, 8 Votes)
- The UN has condemned Britain for failing people with disabilities. What are you going to do about bringing health, social care and benefits in line with other first world countries? (9%, 7 Votes)
- Over the last two years we have seen a 40% growth each year in foodbank usage. What would you specifically do to reduce the rise and help people to not need to come? (7%, 5 Votes)
- What will you do to reduce violent crime? (5%, 4 Votes)
- How do you intend to make housing sustainable for future generations as well as maintaining community services? (4%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 74
The Poll will finish on Sunday 1st December 2019. We will ask the questions ASAP.
Thank you again for taking part.